After the frightening botch on tonight’s (March 11) SmackDown, Big E has taken to Twitter to release a video for fans in his own words.
Appearing on camera in a neck brace, Big E said:
“I can’t thank all you beautiful people enough for your concern, all your messages, it’s been very heartwarming. I can move all my digits, See that? That’s nice (moves fingers) That’s always a good thing. Strength feels fine, but unfortunately, right now, they tell me my neck is broken. So there’s that.
“But once again, thank you, everybody, I’m going to be alright, I’m good, don’t worry, go to sleep, don’t worry about old me but for real, thank you and I appreciate all of you.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page
Being transported from ringside on a stretcher, Big E signaled a thumbs up to the crowd after the scary spot saw Ridge Holland do an overhead belly-to-belly suplex Big E on the outside of the ring.
WrestleTalk wishes the speediest recoveries to Big E!
— Ettore “Big E” Ewen (@WWEBigE) March 12, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Appear On WWE Programming The Night Before WrestleMania?
- Major WWE Name Denies Having Issues With CM Punk