Big E has taken to Twitter to express gratitude for the support he has received since a horrific botch on the Friday March 11 episode of SmackDown ended with him suffering a broken neck.
Big E tweeted:
“I used to endure difficult things in my life and I felt very alone. But I feel so immeasurably loved and supported. I was not prepared for the sheer volume of DMs, calls, texts, visits, etc. I’ll never be able to adequately thank you all.”
Big E is often reported as being beloved in the WWE locker room with many stars reaching out to offer prayers or good wishes since Friday’s injury on SmackDown.
When an overhead belly-to-belly suplex from Ridge Holland went wrong, Big E suffered a broken neck which was later reported to be fracture of the C1 and C6 vertebrae. Fortunately, Big E has no vertebrae displacement no spinal cord damage, and no ligament damage.
As previously reported, Big E is back home recovering, a promising sign as he was medically stable for discharge relatively quickly within the scope of the severity of his injury.
You can see a list of all of the WWE stars with injuries and potential return dates here.
I used to endure difficult things in my life and I felt very alone. But I feel so immeasurably loved and supported. I was not prepared for the sheer volume of DMs, calls, texts, visits, etc. I’ll never be able to adequately thank you all.
— Ettore “Big E” Ewen (@WWEBigE) March 16, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023