WWE Champion Big E has wished Jeff Hardy the best following his WWE release.
As per Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful, Hardy was let go by WWE. He reportedly declined help and rehab offered to him by the company:
I've heard WWE offered Jeff Hardy help and rehab, and it was not accepted. Here's to hoping things get better for him.
— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) December 9, 2021
Reacting to Hardy’s departure, Big E took to Twitter to note that the wrestling veteran is beloved by the entire wrestling world, writing:
“Jeff Hardy is so beloved by his fans and his peers. I’ve never heard a negative word about him & he’s always treated me with such kindness. Just wishing him and his family the very best.”
Jeff Hardy is so beloved by his fans and his peers. I’ve never heard a negative word about him & he’s always treated me with such kindness. Just wishing him and his family the very best.
— Ettore “Big E” Ewen (@WWEBigE) December 9, 2021
This all comes after an incident at a WWE house show, with Hardy being sent home after a ‘rough night’. Hardy was reportedly sluggish during a tag team match in Edinburg, Texas, and disappeared before the conclusion of the bout.
We wish Jeff Hardy the very best for his future.
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- AEW Star Leyla Hirsch Undergoes ACL Surgery