The New Day has reunited ahead of WrestleMania 39 to take on a special project together: training some very special guests!
Big E has reunited with New Day to train some very special new recruits at the WWE Performance Center that you have to see to believe.
The New Day is back together and Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods have joined forces to help train some very special guests ahead of their WrestleMania 39 debut: the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cinnamojis!
In the video released on WWE’s official YouTube channel which you can watch below, the New Day come together to try and get the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cinnamojis ready for their big debut.
However when they hit a stall in their training, Xavier lets Big E and Kofi know that the Cinnamojis are in fact, cereal.
It is at this point that the New Day decide to empower the Cinnamojis to do what they do best: cereal cannibalism.
While voice of reason Woods remains grounded throughout to demonstrate that trio is definitely in on the joke, the entire spot is hilarious.
Don’t forget to keep up with all the latest news from throughout the weekend by following WrestleTalk News on Twitter.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Plan For Heel AEW Star To Become ‘One Of The Biggest Babyfaces’