WWE star Big E has shared a very positive update on his broken neck on social media.
The New Day member broke his neck in a tag team match with Kofi Kingston against Sheamus and Ridge Holland on the March 11 episode of SmackDown.
Big E posted an Instagram story with him tossing his neck brace into the trash to show things have progressed positively.
You can see the video below:
Last week, the former WWE Champion made his first public appearance since his neck injury.
Stay up to date on the current WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Major Update On Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Status