Big E is a fan favorite and after he took a frightening bump tonight, everyone watching had reason to be concerned.
After a scary-looking bump by which Big E seemed to land on his head, a reassuring sign from a fan video from inside the arena.
Being transported from ringside on a stretcher, Big E signaled a thumbs up to the crowd, seeming to signify that he was okay per his belief.
Of course, Big E will surely be checked out by medical professionals after the scary spot saw Ridge Holland do an overhead belly-to-belly suplex Big E on the outside of the ring.
This didn’t look good at all. #smackdown pic.twitter.com/mf59P9GqfV
— Ted Gruber (@tedgruber) March 12, 2022
Prayers up for Big E mane! ?????? #SmackDown pic.twitter.com/KsEwOxQJCc
— J.B. #SportsTalkJB (@young_ent_) March 12, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- AEW Stars On Stage With Talent For WWE Hall Of Fame Ceremony
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’