Big E has shared a photo of himself out of his neck brace, recovering from a broken neck suffered during the March 11 edition of SmackDown.
The former WWE Champion last updated fans on his condition at the beginning of May, revealing that his neck isn’t healing optimally, and confirming that he would be wearing the neck brace for another 4-6 weeks in the hopes of avoiding a fusion.
Big E has now taken to his Instagram story with a photo of himself without his brace, with an EXOGEN ultrasound bone healing unit.
As ultrasound bone healing is often used for fractures that aren’t healing correctly, some have shown concern, however it is worth noting that the treatment is also utilized when fractures are healing well and doctors want to keep it that way.
You can view the photo below:
Big E’s previous update had provided more insight on his injury, including how long it could take him to make a return to the ring.
Above all else, we wish Big E a safe and healthy recovery, and all the best for the future.
For a list of all currently injured WWE stars, and expected return dates, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?