Former WWE Champion Big E has been out of action for over a year with a broken neck that he suffered from a botched Belly to Belly Suplex from Ridge Holland on the March 11, 2022 episode of SmackDown.
Big E has provided numerous updates on his surgery in recent months, including saying that he has yet to get his one year check up.
In an interview with Uproxx, Big E noted that many WWE stars that have had previous neck injuries reached out to him to offer him advice on his surgery.
“Right out the gate right, I had so many people reach out. Edge reached out to me. Edge is honestly one of the best human beings in the business. Has always checked in on me a bunch of times.
“Steve Austin reached out as well. Kevin Nash, and just so many guys that I grew up loving as a kid and have been blessed enough to be in rooms with as peers have reached out because unfortunately so many of us have dealt with neck injuries to some degree.”
There was previous speculation about Big E making an appearance at WrestleMania 39, but that obviously didn’t come to fruition.
Big E is not the only member of the New Day currently out of action, as Kofi Kingston is also currently on the sidelines with an ankle injury.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match