Big E has now commented on his future following his neck injury, discussing the possibility of him taking on a role away from the ring.
The former WWE Champion has been out of action since suffering a broken neck in March 2022.
Big E is currently waiting for results from tests a year on from his initial injury to give him a better idea about the possibility of a wrestling comeback.
Speaking with PopCulture, Big E discussed his contributions to the WWE Next In Line program.
Noting that he wants to help out while he can’t wrestle, Big E said:
“Being able to go to these college campuses and talk to athletes and let them know about WWE and the opportunities here … really resonates (with me).
“Because I remember being 23 years old (and) a ‘failed’ football player at Iowa dealing with a bunch of injuries and then trying to figure out (my) entire life.
“I really love being involved in that way and I’m sure there will be other ways as well that I can be involved while I’m not in the ring.”
Big E recently shared his honest thoughts on his previous WWE Championship reign, which you can read more about right here.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other