A big former WWE name was spotted backstage at ROH Supercard of Honor. Find out who it was checking out the Ring of Honor show!
According to a report from Fightful Select, Trinity Fatu was backstage at ROH Supercard of Honor.
Taking in Athena’s ROH Women’s World Championship defense against Yuka Sakazaki, the former Naomi in WWE was spotted backstage at the Los Angeles show.
Also reportedly there are various AEW stars visiting backstage as well.
Trinity is in town for her own WrestleCade appearance as well as presumably some WrestleMania 39 festivities as her husband sets to feature in his own big match.
Jimmy Uso is set to team with his brother Jey to defend their WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championships against ROH alum Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens.
Already on ROH Supercard of Honor there was a wild opening match which threatens to steal the whole show!
Also, a former WWE and ROH name made a surprise ROH return which you can read more about by clicking here.
You can keep up with all the latest ROH news by clicking this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- AEW Star Doesn’t Feel CM Punk Is As Toxic As Everybody Thinks He Is