There is reportedly a ‘big internal push’ for WWE to sign former ROH Women’s World Champion Rok-C following her recent WWE tryout.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that they specifically heard that Rok-C performed well at the WWE tryouts, and there was a significant push within the company to get her signed, even before then.
One Performance Center source pointed to Rok-C’s main event match with Deonna Purrazzo on IMPACT as evidence that hiring her would be a ‘no brainer’, but also mentioned they thought the same about Wheeler YUTA, who was not signed.
Rok-C was the inaugural ROH Women’s World Champion, and lost it to Deonna Purrazzo in a winner take all match on the January 13 episode of IMPACT Wrestling.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing