There is reportedly a ‘big internal push’ for WWE to sign former ROH Women’s World Champion Rok-C following her recent WWE tryout.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that they specifically heard that Rok-C performed well at the WWE tryouts, and there was a significant push within the company to get her signed, even before then.
One Performance Center source pointed to Rok-C’s main event match with Deonna Purrazzo on IMPACT as evidence that hiring her would be a ‘no brainer’, but also mentioned they thought the same about Wheeler YUTA, who was not signed.
Rok-C was the inaugural ROH Women’s World Champion, and lost it to Deonna Purrazzo in a winner take all match on the January 13 episode of IMPACT Wrestling.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal