The huge main event for the ROH 500th episode special has been revealed, involving some iconic ROH competitors.
On April 15, Ring of Honor will broadcast a milestone episode of their weekly show. ROH have announced the match that will headline the special show.
Jay Briscoe will face his brother Mark Briscoe in the main event of ROH’s 500th episode. The two ROH icons have claimed that they have unfinished business that needs to be settled before they can move forward.
ROH released this video, retelling the story so far:
The Briscoe Brothers noted that their father suggested that the siblings have it out, after tensions dating back to Final Battle 2019 recently resurfaced.
Both Briscoes have been key members of the ROH roster since the promotion’s first show in 2002. Since then, the brothers have won ROH tag team gold 11 times, 12 if you count the World Six-Man Tag Team Title.
The 500th episode will be preceded with 2 hours of classic content. All 3 hours of ROH programming will be available for free come April 15, which you can read about here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw