A big name will not be at future WWE TV tapings in the wake of several people in the company having tested positive for COVID-19 over the last few days.
It was said that Flair had the choice, and was happy to be there, but the choice shouldn’t have been made by him and the company should have kept him at home.
The report adds that one particular talent was “furious” that Flair was allowed to attend.
WWE is witholding the actual number of positive cases from anyone except those high up in the company, so even the talent is being left in the dark. However, the belief is the numbers are “much higher” than the two dozen range that has been rumoured.
There are at least two wrestlers who have already decided they’re going to be staying at home until the company makes it necessary for everyone who isn’t involved in a match to wear masks.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?