Roman Reigns and Ronda Rousey are being advertised on for the WWE Raw 30th Anniversary show later this month.
The show will emanate from Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center on January 23, 2023, and celebrate three decades since WWE Raw first appeared on television on January 11, 1993.
According to the company’s website, Seth Rollins, Bianca Belair, Becky Lynch, and Bobby Lashley are also advertised to appear.
Not much is known about the show other than those six names, and it is not yet know which – if any – WWE legends will appear to celebrate the milestone.
Ric Flar recently said on his To Be A Man podcast that he has also been invited to the show, saying:
“I have been invited and it’s a f–king big deal. And for all the people out there who go why? Because it’s Raw and it’s a big f–king deal. Hell yeah, are you kidding me? 30 years, you think about that. Remember when Nitro was just going to destroy Raw?”
For more wrestling news, be sure to follow WrestleTalk on Twitter.
Transcription courtesy of F4WOnline.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Cody Rhodes Claims He Almost Got Into A Backstage Fight With Top WWE Star
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Former WWE NXT Star Makes AEW Debut
- Pat McAfee WrestleMania 39 Status Revealed
- Top AEW Name Says AEW Needs CM Punk & Believes He Will Be Back
- Backstage Frustrations With Ronda Rousey Vs Liv Morgan Match Revealed