Some big news has emerged regarding future premium live events held under WWE’s NXT brand, which should have fans pleased.
The most recent NXT premium live event was Halloween Havoc on October 22, in which Bron Breakker retained his NXT Championship in a triple threat match against Ilja Dragunov and JD McDonagh.
According to WrestleVotes on Twitter, NXT will be returning to the road for future premium live events held under the developmental banner, beginning as soon as February 4:
“Hearing some great news out of the PC this afternoon, source states NXT is returning to the road for their future Premium Live Events. Starting with “Vengeance Day” on February 4th from Charlotte, NC.”
NXT has not had a premium live event take place outside of Florida since Stand and Deliver on April 2 in Dallas, Texas.
Prior to that, the last premium live event to take place outside Florida was NXT Takeover: Portland, which took place in the Moda Center in Oregon in February 2020.
After tours were put on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic, NXT never really returned to its old travel schedule. As such, the announcement signals something of a return to form for the brand.
To stay up to date with all the very latest wrestling news, be sure to give WrestleTalk News a follow on Twitter.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- PHOTO: Popular AEW Star Spotted Backstage At WWE Royal Rumble
- Report: Pat McAfee Royal Rumble Return Was A Legitimate Surprise
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- Announcement On The Future Of NJPW Strong Coming ‘Within A Few Days’
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline