According to a new report, there are some big plans in the works for Roman Reigns and his faction with the Usos on WWE SmackDown.
Before you read on, this would qualify as somewhat of a spoiler, so do be aware of that before continuing.
Last week’s episode of Friday Night SmackDown saw Jimmy Uso return to TV for the first time in 2021 in a segment alongside Jey Uso, Paul Heyman and Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
Things might not be smooth sailing right now between Jimmy Uso and both Jey Uso and Roman Reigns, but that is seemingly going to change according to the WrestlingNews.co report.
The site is reporting that the next several months of the Roman Reigns story have already been mapped out and planned, with the Usos reportedly set to win the SmackDown Tag Team Championship “in the coming months”.
The report specifically states that the plan is for the Usos win the title from a babyface duo.
With the Dirty Dawgs set to defend the SmackDown Tag Team Championship against the Mysterios at WrestleMania Backlash, one has to suspect that Rey and Dominik may pick up the title, only to drop them to the Usos relatively soon.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Ari Daivari Under Full-Time Deal With AEW