Last week on Smackdown, the show ended after Luke Harper and Erick Rowan delivered a chaotic beatdown to Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan.
Following on from this, WWE has announced a huge segment for this week’s show that will see Roman and Bryan come face-to-face in the ring.
Things will be cleared up when @WWERomanReigns and @WWEDanielBryan meet face to face on #SDLive. https://t.co/XQgflO6Rbq
— WWE (@WWE) September 23, 2019
WWE.com‘s article had the following to say on the matter:
Roman Reigns wants to talk to Daniel Bryan to clear the air, and Bryan has agreed to meet with The Big Dog face to face. This conversation comes after weeks of tension between Reigns and Bryan following the mysterious attacks on The Big Dog.
After it was revealed that Bryan’s protege Erick Rowan was behind the attacks, Bryan had some harsh words for his large ally. Last week, Erick Rowan and the recently returned Luke Harper even laid out Bryan, and Reigns surprisingly came to Bryan’s aid — to no avail.
What will Reigns have to say to Bryan? Find out on SmackDown LIVE, Tuesday on USA Network at 8/7 C.
It seems like WWE might be heading towards a Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan alliance, leading to a tag team match against Erick Rowan and Luke Harper at Hell In A Cell, something that was being reported last week.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Appear On WWE Programming The Night Before WrestleMania?
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About