AEW has announced a big six-man tag team match for next week’s August 11 episode of Dynamite involving Orange Cassidy and Matt Hardy.
Cassidy will team with Chuck Taylor and Wheeler Yuta to take on Hardy and Private Party.
The Hardy Family Office has been involved in programs with both the Jurassic Express & Christian Cage, and the Best Friends squad, in recent weeks.
Cassidy picked up a win over The Blade on Dynamite two weeks ago.
The confirmed card for AEW Dynamite is now as follows:
- Darby Allin vs. Daniel Garcia
- Chris Jericho vs. Wardlow w/MJF
- Nyla Rose w/ Vickie Guerrero vs. Kris Statlander w/Orange Cassidy
- Good Brothers (c) vs. Evil Uno & Stu Grayson – IMPACT World Tag Team Championship
- Orange Cassidy, Chuck Taylor & Wheeler Yuta vs. Matt Hardy & Private Party
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Says Chad Gable Is The ‘Most Underrated Wrestler In The World’
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts