The latest betting odds for WWE SummerSlam 2022 have been revealed, and they could give a good indication of who will be walking out of the show as winners.
The show will be headlined by Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns for the Undisputed Universal WWE Champion, and current odds suggest Roman will be retaining. Of course he may not leave the show as champion, as many expect Theory may try to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase.
As for the other matches, Liv Morgan is the favourite to defeat Ronda Rousey, perhaps due to Charlotte Flair interference.
The Usos are favourites to defeat the Street Profits to retain the Undisputed Tag Team Championship, Bobby Lashley is heavily expected to retain the United States Championship, and Pat McAfee is odds on favourite to beat Happy Corbin.
Odds have not been released for possible matches featuring Bianca Belair, Becky Lynch or Carmella, nor have we got odds for a Logan Paul match.
Odds tend to change closer to the show, but this could give a good indication of what to expect from the show.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Another Debut Announced For Next Week’s NXT 2.0
- Becky Lynch On How Much Creative Freedom She Has With WWE Promos