The Bullet Club has taken another title in NJPW after Taiji Ishimori and El Phantasmo managed to capture the IWGP Junior Heavyweight titles at Road to the New Beginning.
The duo beat former champions El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru following several ref bumps and general Bullet Club shenanigans that you would expect from a match such as this.
Kanemaru was pinned after he was hit with a low blow and then a Phantasmo superkick. This is the second time the Bullet Club team has held the belts.
.@elpwrestling “Low Blow”
— njpwworld (@njpwworld) January 23, 2021
— [E L P] (@elpwrestling) January 23, 2021
What heels they are.
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Xavier Woods Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- WWE Star Aliyah Dealing With An Injury