We have our NXT TakeOver: Stand and Deliver main event, and it’s a mouthwatering match to say the least.
At the start of tonight’s NXT, Finn Balor challenged Karrion Kross to a match for the belt, a week after Kross confronted Balor, seemingly issuing a challenge for the belt he was forced to relinquish last year after injuring his shoulder.
BREAKING: @FinnBalor will defend his #NXTTitle against @WWEKarrionKross (w/ @Lady_Scarlett13) at #NXTTakeOver: Stand & Deliver! #WWENXT pic.twitter.com/uvYWekO9rn
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) March 17, 2021
Kross has been built as an unstoppable monster ever since he debuted in NXT, and will likely be considered the favourite heading into this match.
NXT tag champions Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch came out during Balor’s promo to suggest that Pete Dunne wasn’t done with Finn, so we’ll have to see whether Pete has any influence on the TakeOver main event in the coming weeks.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania