Well it would be rude not to, given how he won the belt.
On last week’s NXT, KUSHIDA answered an open challenge from now former NXT Cruiserweight Champion, Santos Escobar, and what do you know, he actually won the belt.
Tonight, KUSHIDA will be returning the favour, as he will be issuing an open challenge of his own on the show.
Tonight, I’m repaying the favor. I’m issuing an open challenge for MY Cruiserweight Title⌚️ @WWENXT #WWENXT
— KUSHIDA (@KUSHIDA_0904) April 20, 2021
It will be a Japanese flavoured show, because new signing Sarray will also be making her NXT debut.
Here’s the full line-up of tonight’s episode.
- Sarray’s debut
- Kyle O’Reilly returns
- Dexter Lumis vs. LA Knight
- KUSHIDA Championship Celebration
- KUSHIDA open challenge
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown