A big update has come to light regarding the possibility of Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) making his AEW debut next week.
Bray Wyatt was released by WWE on July 31 and was under a 90-day non-compete clause, but WrestlingNews.co is reporting that he has the option to waive that clause.
If that’s accurate, and he chooses to do it, that would mean he wouldn’t be paid for any of the 90 days, but he’d be free to sign and appear wherever he wants.
Dave Meltzer reported last week that there was interest in Wyatt from both AEW and IMPACT, but the rumour was, if he was to join AEW, it would be next week.
This is because the show is taking place in Rochester, New York, the home of Wyatt’s friend, the late great Brodie Lee.
There has been rising tension between the Dark Order, which many speculate could be leading to the introduction of Wyatt/Rotunda.
Do not take this as confirmation or get too excited or anything, but if the report that he can waive his non-compete is accurate, it would make it a possibility.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Update On Another Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Surprise Next Challenger For Becky Lynch Revealed?