A big update has emerged on WWE’s future plans for Hall of Famer The Undertaker.
The Deadman was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in April, after stepping away from the ring in 2020.
Undertaker debuted his 1 deadMAN SHOW during SummerSlam week, ahead of the July 30 premium live event. He has two shows slated for this week in Cardiff, Wales, ahead of Clash At The Castle. WWE has also confirmed that Undertaker will be in Philadelphia for another show ahead of Extreme Rules in October.
Per PWInsider, a lot of similar events are expected to be announced moving forward, with WWE working to come up with additional ways to utilize Undertaker in his current non-wrestling role.
The report noted that out of all of the names who have remained part of the company’s marketing following retirement, Undertaker is by far the top star in terms of engagement and popularity currently.
The Deadman last wrestled at WrestleMania 36 in April 2020, defeating AJ Styles in a Boneyard match.
The Undertaker won’t be the only notable name in Cardiff ahead of Clash At The Castle, with heavyweight boxing star Tyson Fury reportedly set to travel to Wales for this weekend’s show.
Check out the announced card for Clash At The Castle right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud