A new update from tonight’s WWE NXT taping on the status of The Dyad, who it was reported had requested and been granted their releases.
Fightful reported yesterday that Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid had requested to be released, and Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer later reported the release had been granted.
However, earlier today, Meltzer said that it was actually “up in the air”, and might not have been official, despite Fowler and Reid believing it was.
In an update from tonight’s NXT taping, it looks to be confirmed they have NOT yet been released.
Both men, along with Ava, accompanied Joe Gacy to the ring during tonight’s NXT Level Up taping.
The match – in which Gacy took on Oro Mensah – will likely air on this coming Friday’s episode of Level Up on the WWE Network.
We’ll keep you posted if there are any more updates, but they are at NXT tonight and appeared in front of the crowd during Level Up, so that’s what we know as of right now.
— Debbie @ Wrestling In 60 Seconds (@DebbieDeans8) April 4, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’