WWE released a number of stars earlier today. One of those stars is the former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion, Billie Kay. Now, she has posted a heartfelt response to her release.
Billie Kay took to Twitter today to tweet out a statement thanking WWE, Vince McMahon, Triple H, the fans, and everyone who works in the back. Here is the quote:
“Thank you WWE, Vince McMahon & HHH for the past 6 years.
They have fulfilled my dreams entirely from being a 10 year old girl that fell in love with WWE from the moment I saw The Rock on TV and now I’m walking away with so many incredible moments from Super Showdown in front of my friends and family, to winning the tag team championships at WrestleMania.
Thank you to every single person in both locker rooms and everyone that I had the pleasure of working with behind the scenes too. I love you all and will never forget your support and all the crazy stories we have together. I will miss you all so much.
Thank you to all the fans for inviting me into your lives. I hope I made you smile and laugh, that’s all I ever wanted to do.
I’ll never forget all the kind words and memories we’ve had together over the years.
Thank you to my family for supporting this crazy dream and sacrificing so much for me to achieve it. I honestly wouldn’t have gotten to where I am without you all. You have my entire heart.
And thank you to my life partner, Cassie. Our journey started together and it’s only fitting that it ends together.
I love you, I’m beyond proud of you and I’m with you forever.
Lastly, thank you to everyone that reached out to me today. Knowing that I affected people’s lives in a positive way means the absolute world to me.”
Billie Kay has been used on television fairly consistently as a comedy character since splitting from Peyton Royce last year. Royce was also released today, meaning they could hypothetically reunite when their no-compete clauses expire in July.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- WWE Name Demands An Apology From The Rock