WWE star Billie Kay has spoken about being split from from former tag team partner Peyton Royce which happened just over a week ago on WWE Raw.
In an interview with Chris Van Vliet which was seemingly recorded before the duo split, Kay admitted that despite their close relationship, each having a singles career was something they always wanted to do.
“I think we definitely eventually do want to do some sort of singles career change. I think that just all comes down to evolving as who we are, as Billie and Peyton and as the IIconics. So when that happens I think that we’ll both have so much fun doing that.”
Kay and Royce actually faced each other in a match on Raw last night with Royce picking up the win, which was their first against each other since their tryout many years ago. That came a week after they lost a ‘losing team must disband’ match against Liv Morgan & Ruby Riott.
It’s been reported that WWE has plans to push Royce more prominently, which is one of the reasons the company decided to split the duo, so we’ll have to see what that means for Billie Kay going forward.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star