The latest addition to the ALL IN Over Budget Battle Royal has been announced and it is former WWE star Billy Gunn.
Gunn is the latest person to be announced for the match following yesterday’s announcement of Brian Cage’s involvement. The Battle Royal will feature a total of 15 participants with the winner receiving a shot at the Ring of Honor Championship on the main card. Current champion Jay Lethal will be defending against the winner.
The other currently announced wrestlers for the match are Brian Cage, Jordynne Grace, Colt Cabana, Ethan Page, Rocky Romero, and Moose. It appears that the Bullet Club will be announcing one participant per day until all the spots are taken. Participants have come from promotions all over the world so far so there is no telling who else could be announced for this match.
Billy Gunn is a former star for WWE, Impact Wrestling, and most recently New Japan Pro Wrestling. In New Japan Gunn unsuccessfully challenged Hiroshi Tanahashi for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship at the G1 Special USA in 2017. Before that he had also been a trainer at the WWE Performance centre and a trainer on the 2015 edition of Tough Enough.
Are you excited to see Billy Gunn at ALL IN Zero Hour? Who else do you think will be announced for the match? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Discord!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title