They keep on coming don’t they? More and more announcements are coming from the All Elite Wrestling rally, and amongst the huge wrestlers announced for their roster such as Chris Jericho and PAC, they have also revealed their first producer.
Billy Gunn was revealed as a producer for AEW at the rally. Gunn is most well known as one half of the New Age Outlaws. Funnily enough, his former tag partner, Road Dogg, has the same role on WWE’s SmackDown programming.
#AEW #DoubleOrNothing Rally @AEWrestling first producer @RealBillyGunn pic.twitter.com/jsRlgshjQm
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) January 8, 2019
Gunn has been wrestling on the independent circuit since 2015 after being released from WWE, including various appearances for NJPW. Now he will be adding the title of ‘producer’ to his repertoire, and lending his hand to assist AEW’s programming.
You can keep up to date with all the announcements made at the rally here!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023