Another bizarre pitch for Alexa Bliss’ supernatural character as part of The Fiend storyline has now been revealed.
In recent months, Alexa Bliss has been featured more prominently in the Randy Orton vs The Fiend rivalry. It has now been reported that it was originally pitched for Bliss to wear a mask similar to The Fiend.
Ringside News, which has had many recent reports confirmed by the likes of Dave Meltzer and Fightful, have reported that WWE were seriously debating having Bliss debut her own creepy-looking mask.
While this idea hasn’t came to fruition yet, it was noted that a masked Little Miss Bliss could still be on the cards. WWE are reportedly “always looking at new versions” of the Alexa Bliss and Fiend characters, so the idea could resurface in the future.
One pitch did involve Bliss debuting her mask during the 2021 Royal Rumble event. Instead, Bliss was promptly eliminated from the women’s Royal Rumble match after attempting to use her supernatural abilities.
The Fiend returned at Fastlane 2021 to help Alexa Bliss defeat Randy Orton. Orton vs The Fiend has been scheduled for the second night of WrestleMania 37.
Another report has addressed the rumor that this storyline will feature the return of Bray Wyatt’s real brother, Bo Dallas. You can read about that here.
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- WWE Stars’ Futures In Doubt, Karrion Kross Plans, Several Injuries – News Bulletin – August 8, 2022
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Report: The Rock Vs Roman Reigns Is ‘100% The Plan’ For WrestleMania 39
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- Bray Wyatt Addresses Speculation Following Recent Message
- Kairi Sane Responds To Return Tease For WWE Women’s Tag Title Tournament
- Ric Flair & Carlos Colon Involved In Brawl Following His Last Match