**The following article contains spoilers for the WWE SmackDown taping for this coming Friday (February 18) held this past Friday, turn away if you do not wish to be spoiled**
Ronda Rousey will have to deal a strange stipulation in place at the Elimination Chamber 2022 event this Saturday.
PWInsider confirmed that Rousey will compete with one arm tied behind her back when the Women’s Royal Rumble winner teams with Naomi to face SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair and Sonya Deville.
The contest was officially announced following the February 11 edition of SmackDown.
Following Charlotte’s victory over Naomi in the main event, Flair and Sonya Deville attacked Naomi. However, Ronda Rousey came out for the save to set up the Elimination Chamber 2022 tag team match.
The stipulation will be revealed during an in-ring contract signing segment on this Friday’s WWE SmackDown.
For more information on the Elimination Chamber 2022 event, click here.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?
- Dax Harwood Shares Heartwarming Picture With Daughter On Twitter