The viewership figures for the November 26 edition of AEW Rampage, which aired at 10pm ET on TNT, have now been revealed.
As per Wrestlenomics, last Friday’s show drew 431,000 total viewers. This is down from the 556,000 total viewers who tuned in on November 19.
In the 18-49 demographic, last week’s show did a 0.18 rating, roughly 238,000 demo viewers. The previous Friday’s episode received a 0.22 rating, which was approximately 286,000 viewers in the key demo.
The November 26 episode had the lowest total viewership of the show’s history. It had the second-lowest p18-49 rating, ahead of the October 8 show’s 0.17 rating.
On the Black Friday edition of AEW Rampage, Adam Cole and Bobby Fish defeated Orange Cassidy and Wheeler YUTA, Riho pinned Britt Baker in a non-title bout, and Eddie Kingston bested Daniel Garcia.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism