On Friday Night Smackdown last week, the WWE Draft kicked off with some big brand switches.
On the show, The Fiend Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns were drafted to Smackdown while “The Man” Becky Lynch and The O.C. moved to Raw.
WWE.com seemingly spoiled the order of the draft picks on Friday night’s show. The website is now listing Superstars in the second pool in alphabetical order.
As a result of the botch, reliable Twitter source WrestleVotes has speculated that WWE could be planning a huge draft switch on tonight’s Raw show.
With the draft list blunder on Friday, I’ve heard WWE is trying to switch things up for tonight. I’m expecting some sort of “blockbuster” trade to take place. They tried to make this years draft look so legit, and it’s failed so far. Typical.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) October 14, 2019
The report states that “WWE is trying to switch things up for tonight”, so make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for any more information that emerges.
It has been rumoured that Seth Rollins will be joining his real-life fiancée on Raw, with Charlotte Flair, Aleister Black and Andrade also joining the red brand.
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title