A huge 6-man tag team match, featuring Roman Reigns, has been advertised for the November 29 edition of Raw at the UBS Arena in New York.
The UBS Arena has revealed that Roman Reigns & The Usos will do battle with Drew McIntyre, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods.
It wasn’t specified whether this match will take place on television, or if it will be a dark match just for the New York crowd. The competitors are all notably part of the SmackDown brand, despite the contest being announced for a Raw taping.
The bout was announced on Twitter:
?New 6-Man Tag Team Match announced for @WWE Monday Night RAW on 11/29! Get a 4-pack of tickets now: https://t.co/FB7tXI4zTw@WWERomanReigns @DMcIntyreWWE @AustinCreedWins @HeymanHustle @WWEBigE @ArcherOfInfamy @RandyOrton @SuperKingofBros @fightbobby @AJStylesOrg @TheGiantOmos pic.twitter.com/6SelBeYQol
— UBS Arena (@UBSArena) November 3, 2021
The October 29 WWE Raw at the UBS Arena had shifted roughly 58% of tickets, and the December 8 AEW Dynamite in the same venue had sold around 80% of available seats, as per WrestleTix on October 31.
During a recent dark match, Paul Heyman tagged into the match to briefly represent The Bloodline in the ring. You can watch the video of Heyman joining the bout here.
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- Major Bryan Danielson Update Following AEW Collision Injury Scare
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Rhea Ripley & Other Stars React To Incredible Moment At WWE Event
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- Video Footage Of Brock Lesnar’s Daughter Shattering Records For Shot Put