WWE Hall of Famer ‘Cowboy’ Bob Orton Jr has recalled getting tased by the police while he was staying in a hotel in Fresno, California.
Speaking on The Hannibal TV, Bob Orton recalled being woken in his hotel room by a phone call:
“‘They got your two buddies down here hand-cuffed and they’re getting ready to take them to jail, They want you to bail them out.’
“I locked myself out of my room, naked. So, I call down, ‘Hey.’ The cops come up to let me in my room, but the cops come up with the manager or a guy with a key.”
Orton noted that the cops followed him back to his room. He yelled at the cops and told them not to enter, at which point he was tased:
“This cop shocked me three times with a taser, and I pulled out the tasers and threw them back at him and said, ‘I’m going to throw you over that rail.'”
Orton stated that the cops treated him well after this incident.
Orton was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame as part of the class of 2005.
His son, Randy Orton, is currently out of action, recovering from an injury. WWE’s original plans for Randy Orton’s return were recently revealed.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars