This week’s episode of WWE NXT saw a pretty significant return. Former Undisputed Era member Bobby Fish made his long-awaited return from injury tonight, helping Kyle O’Reilly.
O’Reilly had just defeated Oney Lorcan in a singles match when he was attacked by Pete Dunne. Dunne and Lorcan double-teamed O’Reilly until Fish ultimately made the save. The two cleared the ring together as O’Reilly welcomed Fish back to the show.
While there may have been a question of if Fish and O’Reilly would reunite upon Fish’s return, that is not the case. While they were happy to see each other, O’Reilly told Fish he was doing his own thing at the moment.
Fish understood and said he had things of his own to deal with as well. This may involve Dunne and Lorcan as was the purpose of this return, but that remains to be seen.
- Major WWE Star Seemingly Injured During Match
- Potential Spoiler For Huge WWE Star Appearing At NXT Deadline
- CM Punk WWE NXT Plans Confirmed
- TNA Wrestling Partners With WWE Parent Company Streaming Service
- WWE Star Still On Active Roster Despite New Role
- Triple H Reacts To CM Punk WWE NXT Plans
- Dominik Mysterio Loses Championship To WWE Main Roster Star
- CM Punk Appears At WWE NXT Deadline
- WWE Star To Wrestle Match With Broken Hand
- WWE Trying Out Major New Camera Strategy