This week’s episode of WWE NXT saw a pretty significant return. Former Undisputed Era member Bobby Fish made his long-awaited return from injury tonight, helping Kyle O’Reilly.
O’Reilly had just defeated Oney Lorcan in a singles match when he was attacked by Pete Dunne. Dunne and Lorcan double-teamed O’Reilly until Fish ultimately made the save. The two cleared the ring together as O’Reilly welcomed Fish back to the show.
While there may have been a question of if Fish and O’Reilly would reunite upon Fish’s return, that is not the case. While they were happy to see each other, O’Reilly told Fish he was doing his own thing at the moment.
Fish understood and said he had things of his own to deal with as well. This may involve Dunne and Lorcan as was the purpose of this return, but that remains to be seen.
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- WWE Stars’ Futures In Doubt, Karrion Kross Plans, Several Injuries – News Bulletin – August 8, 2022
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Report: The Rock Vs Roman Reigns Is ‘100% The Plan’ For WrestleMania 39
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- Bray Wyatt Addresses Speculation Following Recent Message
- Kairi Sane Responds To Return Tease For WWE Women’s Tag Title Tournament
- Ric Flair & Carlos Colon Involved In Brawl Following His Last Match