A new update has emerged on Bobby Lashley from this past Monday’s March 20 episode of WWE Raw with his WrestleMania status up in the air.
Lashley was planned for a match at Mania against Bray Wyatt, but reports are that Wyatt has fallen ill and may be a doubt for the show, and he hasn’t been around for several weeks.
With Wyatt absent, WWE hasn’t had Lashley on TV for a couple of weeks either – not to continue to build to the Wyatt match (suggesting chances are it won’t be happening), and not to build to a new match with a different opponent either.
In an update from Fightful Select, Lashley actually was backstage at Raw on Monday, so it’s not like he wasn’t available to be used if WWE wanted to.
After the news emerged a couple of weeks ago that Wyatt was out of action, Lashley did post a tweet suggesting he wanted to face a different opponent at WrestleMania if Wyatt wasn’t available.
I’ve worked too hard to be denied.
I will be ready to fight on the biggest stage of them all, #WrestleMania .
I don’t care who it is, somebody will feel the wrath of the All-Mighty.
However, there have been no developments on TV towards doing that, and there’s now only a SmackDown, a Raw, and another SmackDown, before we get to Mania.
We’ll keep you updated when there are any updates on Wyatt’s status and/or timetable for a return.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- WWE Tag Team Makes Raw Debut Against Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record