That dreaded injury list keeps on growing within the WWE, as Bobby Lashley has now been added.
He is the latest in a long list of stars, which includes Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens, who find themselves battling with a knock.
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Lashley is suffering from a separated shoulder, which couldn’t come at a worse time. Bobby was on track to become one of the top heels on Raw, flanked by his newly acquired manager Lio Rush.
Although Lashley has been dealing with a lot of pain, he shows no signs of stopping or even slowing down. His short match with Finn Balor on Monday is rumoured to have been so short due to the injury, but he hasn’t been written off TV.
Separated shoulders usually take between 6 and 12 weeks to heal, but if Lashley is deciding to work through it, well then he’s just far harder than I thought.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut
- Road Dogg Believes There’s No Money In Wrestling
- Anthony Bowens Claims He Was Taken Off Dynamite In Cryptic Tweet