That dreaded injury list keeps on growing within the WWE, as Bobby Lashley has now been added.
He is the latest in a long list of stars, which includes Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens, who find themselves battling with a knock.
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Lashley is suffering from a separated shoulder, which couldn’t come at a worse time. Bobby was on track to become one of the top heels on Raw, flanked by his newly acquired manager Lio Rush.
Although Lashley has been dealing with a lot of pain, he shows no signs of stopping or even slowing down. His short match with Finn Balor on Monday is rumoured to have been so short due to the injury, but he hasn’t been written off TV.
Separated shoulders usually take between 6 and 12 weeks to heal, but if Lashley is deciding to work through it, well then he’s just far harder than I thought.
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite