Former WWE Champion Bobby Lashley and former NXT Champion Karrion Kross were both absent from this past Monday’s Raw.
Neither man was featured or even mentioned during the show, and PWInsider is now reporting that they weren’t even backstage.
It’s not currently known why either of them weren’t at Monday’s show.
Bobby Lashley had his most recent match at Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia on October 21 where he lost to Goldberg in a Falls Count Anywhere match.
Kross has been out of action for slightly longer, with his most recent outing on Raw being a win over Jaxson Ryker on September 27, so well over a month ago.
There have been reports that WWE may be looking to change up Kross’ character/presentation again.
AJ Styles was also absent for the second week in a row due to a “non-injury medical issue”.
Everyone’s favorite Bearcat, Keith Lee, wasn’t on this week’s Raw either, but PWInsider didn’t specifically say he wasn’t backstage like the others.
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Top NXT Star Expected For September 25 WWE Raw
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title
- Update On New WWE Ring Name Fans Speculated Was For Jade Cargill
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away