Former WWE Champion Bobby Lashley and former NXT Champion Karrion Kross were both absent from this past Monday’s Raw.
Neither man was featured or even mentioned during the show, and PWInsider is now reporting that they weren’t even backstage.
It’s not currently known why either of them weren’t at Monday’s show.
Bobby Lashley had his most recent match at Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia on October 21 where he lost to Goldberg in a Falls Count Anywhere match.
Kross has been out of action for slightly longer, with his most recent outing on Raw being a win over Jaxson Ryker on September 27, so well over a month ago.
There have been reports that WWE may be looking to change up Kross’ character/presentation again.
AJ Styles was also absent for the second week in a row due to a “non-injury medical issue”.
Everyone’s favorite Bearcat, Keith Lee, wasn’t on this week’s Raw either, but PWInsider didn’t specifically say he wasn’t backstage like the others.
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022