Bobby Lashley has finally had his say on the baffling decision WWE made to break up the Hurt Business, one of the most over stables in recent WWE history.
Both Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin have openly admitted to being frustrated by the decision, and Fightful Select has reported that MVP and Lashley tried to convince Vince McMahon against the decision.
Speaking to Out of Character with Ryan Satin, WWE Champion Lashley said:
“It hurt my heart, to tell you the truth.It was something very special. In the wrestling business, it’s very seldom that really special things come together and you see so many people get behind it. Ultimately, business is business. Originally, the Hurt Business was started by MVP and myself. We brought people on that deserved a chance. They took it and ran with it, but the Hurt Business is not over. We’re just making some adjustments. In the next few weeks, we’ll see how those adjustments pan out.”
It seems like WWE has decided to completely forget about both Alexander and Benjamin, despite the great work they did as part of the Hurt Business.
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- Upcoming AEW Show To Go Head-To-Head With WWE WrestleMania 40
- Higher-Ups ‘Very Impressed’ By Australia WWE Tryouts Ahead Of Elimination Chamber
- WWE Interested In Working With Major Celebrity For WrestleMania 40
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber