WWE Champion Bobby Lashley has revealed that he’s recently had conversations with MMA companies about a potential return.
The All Mighty could soon be dominating MMA and wrestling simultaneously. In an interview with Fightful Select, Lashley noted that he hasn’t closed the door on MMA.
The current WWE Champion noted that he’s had conversations with Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship to potentially organise a fight. It was pointed out that he is currently signed to Bellator, so would most likely compete there, if anywhere.
Lashley made his MMA debut in 2008, earning a TKO victory over Joshua Franklin in under a minute. His last fight took place at Bellator 162 in 2016, when Lashley defeated Josh Appelt via submission.
He is currently preparing to defend the WWE Championship against Drew McIntyre at Hell in a Cell this Sunday. Following reports that Brock Lesnar will return to WWE soon, Lashley has stated that the time is now for him to face The Beast.
Drew McIntyre has recently responded to criticism from fans who want to see new faces get title opportunities.
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- Upcoming AEW Show To Go Head-To-Head With WWE WrestleMania 40