WWE Champion Bobby Lashley has revealed that he’s recently had conversations with MMA companies about a potential return.
The All Mighty could soon be dominating MMA and wrestling simultaneously. In an interview with Fightful Select, Lashley noted that he hasn’t closed the door on MMA.
The current WWE Champion noted that he’s had conversations with Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship to potentially organise a fight. It was pointed out that he is currently signed to Bellator, so would most likely compete there, if anywhere.
Lashley made his MMA debut in 2008, earning a TKO victory over Joshua Franklin in under a minute. His last fight took place at Bellator 162 in 2016, when Lashley defeated Josh Appelt via submission.
He is currently preparing to defend the WWE Championship against Drew McIntyre at Hell in a Cell this Sunday. Following reports that Brock Lesnar will return to WWE soon, Lashley has stated that the time is now for him to face The Beast.
Drew McIntyre has recently responded to criticism from fans who want to see new faces get title opportunities.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite
- Kenny Omega Returns On AEW Dynamite