Bobby Lashley has made a huge prediction about Theory’s WWE future, following his recent Money in the Bank victory.
During last weekend’s premium live event, Lashley defeated Theory for the US Title. Later on in the show, Theory was added to the Money in the Bank ladder match, which he ultimately won.
Theory can now receive a world title opportunity at a time of his choosing.
In an interview with Ariel Helwani of BT Sport, Lashley stated that he expects Theory to break a number of unimaginable WWE records.
Also expecting the rising star to become a multi-time world champion, Lashley said:
“Man, By the time he’s my age, he’s going to be on a stack of money as high as this building. He’s gonna be a super-duper star. 23 years old, that kid has everything in his future. I can see him being a multiple-time world champion.
“He’s gonna be going after Cena’s record, he’s gonna be after Ric Flair’s record. He’s going to be setting some records that you would never, never imagine. The kid is extremely talented.”
Theory will challenge for Bobby Lashley’s US Championship at SummerSlam on July 30. During the show, Roman Reigns will defend the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship against Brock Lesnar in a Last Man Standing match.
Check out the updated card for the event right here.
Transcription via Fightful.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened