Bobby Lashley has revealed the next goals in WWE that he would like to accomplish before he calls it a career.
At Money In The Bank this past Sunday, Lashley defeated Theory to become a three-time United States Champion.
The All-Mighty has accomplished quite a bit after debuting in WWE nearly 20 years ago, including two reigns as WWE Champion.
Speaking with Ariel Helwani of BT Sports following his win at Money In The Bank, the Raw star revealed what he has left to accomplish in WWE, which includes winning the Royal Rumble Match.
“There’s a lot. There’s holding multiple titles. I haven’t won a Tag Team Title yet. So I still see that in my career. Winning the [Royal Rumble], I see that in my career. Everybody’s like, ‘What if it doesn’t happen this year?’ Then, it’s gonna happen next year. I’m so positive. I’m so positive that it’ll make most people sick. But the more positivity that comes out of me, the more things like this happen, you know? These guys are cheering my name. Like, I beat somebody half my age right now. [Theory is] incredibly talented, incredibly athletic, incredibly gifted, has a bright, bright, bright future, and I’m out there fighting with him. So, man, if nothing else, that’s just a blessing. Every day is a blessing for me.”
Bobby Lashley will defend the United States Championship against Mr. Money In The Bank Theory at SummerSlam on July 30 in Nashville, Tennessee.
For the full lineup for SummerSlam, click here.
Keep track of Bobby Lashley’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
Quotes via Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023