Former two-time WWE Champion Bobby Lashley made his return to WWE television on this week’s ‘WrestleMania Raw’ for the first time since the Elimination Chamber event in February.
Lashley confronted Omos, knocked him off his feet for the first time and challenged him to a match at WrestleMania 38 Sunday, all the while being presented as a babyface.
This was not a one off, as PWInsider notes that Lashley is listed as a babyface on the Raw brand, and will be presented as such going forward.
MVP was not present alongside Lashley on the show, but is still pictured with him on the official match graphic, so it’s unknown if this change also effects him.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam