After their confrontation last week on Raw, the ‘Glorious One’ Bobby Roode has challenged Mojo Rawley to a match on this week’s episode.
The challenge occurred after Bobby Roode overcame the onslaught of Kevin Owens on Saturday night at a live event in Augusta, Georgia. In this video, the former NXT Champion berates Rawley for his bullying tactics and promises to shut him up once and for all. Sadly, this mini-feud is a waste of Roode’s talents, and he should be the company’s top heel by now.
— WWE (@WWE) August 5, 2018
In initial coming together occurred after Mojo Rowley took it upon himself to criticize the red brand locker room, but hopefully concludes this week so WWE’s creative can come up with something truly amazing for the star to do. At the moment, he’s just another example of what truly great NXT talent become on the main roster.
The winner of this bout, hopefully Roode, should be added to the WWE Intercontinental Championship Match at SummerSlam on August 19. Something needs to happen with Roode and soon. Because his outlook is less than glorious.
WrestleTalk would like to hear your views regarding this feud, Bobby Roode’s current WWE status, and if you’d like to see him dominate Monday nights as the Universal Champion. You can contact us on Twitter and Discord today.
- wwe live
- mojo rawley
- NXT Championship
- bobby roode
- summerslam 2018
- wwe intercontinental championship
- KEVIN OWENS
- AEW Star Signed To Full-Time Contract Confirmed
- CM Punk Vs. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin WWE Plans Update
- CM Punk New Tattoo Revealed Following WWE Return
- WWE Announces Injury To Top Star
- WWE Star Makes Entrance With Legend At House Show
- Bryan Danielson Injury Update Ahead Of AEW In-Ring Return
- Jade Cargill & Another Absent Star Spotted In New Appearance For WWE
- ‘Frustrated’ Top Star Calls Out WWE
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- John Cena Reacts To Randy Orton WWE SmackDown Return