Hall of Famer Booker T has named two AEW stars he wants to join WWE.
With Triple H taking over WWE creative following Vince McMahon’s retirement, several AEW stars are reportedly ‘open’ to the idea of a jump to WWE.
Speaking on his Hall of Fame podcast, Booker T noted that he thinks Wardlow and Andrade El Idolo would be great fits for WWE.
Discussing Andrade’s AEW run, Booker T said:
“I’d love to see Wardlow, as well as Andrade come back to WWE because he’s not doing anything significant in AEW — not saying that he’s not going out and performing. He’s performing, but you think about Andrade in WWE, and he had some star on him. He had some upside, but I don’t know. I could be wrong about this; I could be wrong.”
Andrade recently liked a tweet expressing frustration at his AEW booking, fuelling speculation that the Mexican star would be interested in a WWE return.
Since Triple H took charge, Dakota Kai, Karrion Kross, Scarlett and Dexter Lumis have all returned to WWE TV.
We made a list of 10 more former WWE names Triple H could bring back, which you can read at this link.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match
- VIDEO: Behind The Scenes Look At Tay Melo AEW Double Or Nothing Pregnancy Reveal