The EPIC FEUD between Booker T and Corey Graves last week HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!
…it was a slow news week.
Booker T made the initial comments on his Heated Conversations podcast, where he challenged Graves to a fight. Corey followed by making subtle digs at Booker on WWE commentary. Dave Meltzer said the two legitimately disliked each other, but Sports Illustrated reported it was all a work.
Booker T then invited Graves on his show over the weekend to clear the air, which Corey accepted.
I’m going to address all of the news from this past week on my show tomorrow. There’s been a lot of things said and I’d like to publicly invite @WWEGraves to call in and clear the air.
— Booker T. Huffman (@BookerT5x) February 9, 2018
Gladly. You have my number. https://t.co/BhvrIDStnS
— Corey Graves (@WWEGraves) February 9, 2018
On the show, the two revealed they’re actually very close and the whole feud was just a joke – a joke that, according to Graves, even Michael Cole was concerned about:
“Personally, I was pretty entertained with how we were able to work the entire wrestling industry. Somehow nobody bothered to call, it just took off.”
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups