The wrestling world has weighed in on WWE Hall of Famer Booker T over the last few days, as he has been under fire for comments he made towards Adam Cole that have been accused of ‘body shaming’.
Several names from around the wrestling world have reacted to the comments, including former AEW World Champion Adam Page, who threw some major shade at the Hall of Famer.
Booker addressed the comments on the most recent episode of the Hall of Fame podcast, where he said that he has nothing but love for Cole, and he wasn’t trying to throw shade on him at all.
Nothing but love and respect to @AdamColePro. Quotes taken out of context per usual.
Cole has a 15-3 record in AEW so far in 2022. For a full list of win/loss records in AEW for 2022, click here.
Booker T talks about Online Reports about what he said about @AdamColePro
“I like Adam Cole and would say we’re friends”
“People wanna make something out of nothing for click bait story” pic.twitter.com/gFrotpyNpf
— Reality of Wrestling (@TheOfficialROW) June 20, 2022
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material