Booker T has discussed the possibility of a WWE in-ring return, revealing whether he’s interested in wrestling on WWE TV again.
The WWE Hall of Famer last wrestled for WWE in 2012 during a SmackDown house show. Booker T has stepped back between the ropes on several occasions since, most recently in 2020 for his promotion ‘Reality of Wrestling’.
Speaking on his Hall of Fame podcast, Booker T noted that he’s ‘scratched every itch’, so doesn’t feel he has anything left to accomplish in WWE.
Sharing his honest thoughts on a potential WWE in-ring return, Booker T said:
“I never think about another match in WWE. I mean if it happens, I think I’ll probably say yeah. It’s just not something wrestlers do is turn down wrestling matches or anything like that. But I don’t have any itch to scratch or anything like that. I’ve scratched every itch.
“Preparation is the only luck you’re ever gonna have. So I’ll be in the gym training. I can guarantee you I will be doing it just for the money (he laughs), and for no other reason, so I’m just keeping it real.”
Booker T still works with WWE, regularly appearing for the company during premium live event pre-shows.
WWE is currently preparing for Money in the Bank, which will air this Saturday (July 2). Check out the updated lineup for the event right here.
Transcription via WrestlingNews.co.
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future