I apologize for the slow week, if only there’d been a mistake that happened at a big event broadcast internationally. Ah well . . .
1. Titus OhGodI’mOnEverySite
Finally Titus achieved his dream of trending (WORLDWIDE!) on Twitter but probably not the way he wanted. Titus ran in at Number 39 and if I didn’t know better I’d suggest he did it deliberately to wake up the crowd who were six hours deep into a show that had no sign of stopping (like Titus.)
Pro journalists are telling me Vince McMahon himself almost died laughing backstage when he saw it (before remembering he’s immortal) and demanded it be replayed endlessly through the match. Titus was a good sport on Raw and took it on the chin (and face and back and etc.)
- Released WWE Star Returns On SmackDown
- Yet Another Released WWE Star Returning ‘Imminently’
- SmackDown World Cup Winner Is…
- WWE Star Getting Another Character Relaunch
- WWE Star Reveals Major Surgery Amid Return Rumors
- Details On Major WWE Star’s Scrapped MCU Performance
- AEW Commentary Discusses Details Of Suspension On-Air
- Former ROH Champ Debuts On AEW Rampage & More Final Battle Matches Announced
- What Happened When ‘Sami Uso’ Kicked Off WWE SmackDown
- Yet Another Former WWE Star Returning?